Wednesday, March 25, 2015

3/25 Boe-Bot Day 2

Today was our first lab class with the boe-bots.

Jordyn and I accomplished a few things today. We came up with our team contract and both signed it. We made sure that all communication will be through texts, calls, emails, and of course class times. We decided to be team American instead of Russian or Japanese. We got our Boe-Bots today as well! Looking in the box was a little intimidating, but I know we will do fine! We also wrote our first problem statement which is, "waking up in the middle of the night and trying to find your way to the bedroom door can be dangerous! We will design and program our boe-bot to help you get to your door safely! It will lead the way and move any objects out of your path." Jordyn and I started on our WBS, but we only have a few steps listed. Next class period I will have our initial WBS posted for you guys to check out!

I am very excited about this project and I can't wait until next week to present our ideas to the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment