Thursday, April 30, 2015

4/29

TODAY WAS A SUCCES!!! We attached both the pinger and the line follower! After we removed the grabber, we started on the pinger. Even though it was a bit difficult to do, we followed through and got the pinger working properly! It maneuvers its way through objects blocking its path and doesn’t run into anything! I didn't take a video for you guys to see, however I do have a picture of what the bot now looks like!


We also built and wired the line follower, but it isn’t quite working yet. We have some kinks to work out but it shouldn’t be long before everything is ready to go! Tomorrow we put the finishing touches on our robot and begin working on our final presentation! We have definitely come a long way and I couldn’t be more proud of the progress we have made! I am so thankful for my awesome partner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment